SMS Center Number all Operators
SMS Service Center Number Android: SMS Center Number, is Most Important for All India Sim Cards Operators. This Number will used to send SMS to any contact numbers. Every Sim Card have a SMS CeneterNumber, According to Different Operator. This Will help you out for sending the SMS or Messages to the other people’s Phones. This will ping your All SMS to that number first, then it will send SMS to number of your choice.
Also See – Check OWN Mobile Number in Any Operators
What is SMS Center Number?
Also you can read about this on Wikipedia Guide for What is SMS Service Center Number. These, sms messaging service center also known as SMSC and so many peoples are also ask this this question What is the SMSC number?, What is the message center number? Which means message service center, whic is a network elements in a Mobile networks. This will always used to Forward, Deliver, Store your Text Messages which you Send Without Internet using your Phone Network. This is the one of the unique and best number, which you will be using in every state. Without this number, you can’y send any SMS to another person’s numbers.
Must Checkout – How To Get Indian Disposable Phone Number Online
How to Change SMS Center Number in Android Device
So Guys, If you are think, that you are not able to send SMS from your phone, & you are 100% sure that SMS Center number is wrong in your phone, then you can easily Follow Below Easy Steps & then you will be able to to change Message Service Center Number. But be sure to back up old message center number first also checkout – How to Install Custom ROM on Android From PC
- At First, of all you can Open Message app from your Phone, Simply Click on the Menu Button & Go into Settings, Goto More Settings or Advanced Settings.
- Now Simply, Scroll Down & You will See the Option for SMS Center Number. Simply Enter the correct SMS Center Number, Which is available now.
So Friends, This was the one the best and easy way to Change SMS Center Number in Android Phone. Remember that, you will find ownself these options only in Default message app in your Phone. Also Checkout Guide For Install Busybox Pro Without Root. If you are using any Different SMS app like textra, then you will see the options to change SMS Center in Textra application. So you can use default SMS app only for online Change sms service center number. You can also try another method for Change SMS Center number in your Android Phone.
Alternate Method for Change SMS Center Number in Android
- At First, Open of your Mobile Dialer app, from where you Dial numbers & Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Now, it will open the New Menu, and simply you will click on Phone Information & Scroll down
- Now you will be able to see SMSC from there, & Simply Select on Refresh Button, it will show you SMS center number, which is saved in your phone. Now, Enter Any Contact SMS Number of your choice & Click on Update Option and you are done.
What is the Use of These SMS Center Numbers
- If you can lose any SMS Center number from your Mobile Phone, Then you are not able to send SMS from your phone, then this Will be useful for you, you can use these numbers.
Vodafone SMS Center Number
Idea SMS Nenter number
SMS Center Number Airtel
SMS Center Number for Bsnl
+919440099997 or +919442099997 (Try Both)
Tata Docomo Message Center Number / Tata Docomo SMS Center Number
SMS Center Number for Reliance
Uninor / Telenor SMS Center Number India
SMS Center Number for Aircel
What To Do When none of the Above Code is Working
If the none of the above codes are working for you, Then your last decision and option was you should call the customer care. They will tell you about for Extract SMS Cenetr Number, which is 100% working currently in yor near Area. I hope it will helps you. In Most of All India Operators Number is 198.
- You May Also Like – Recover Deleted Data from Hard Disk
Premium SMS Service Center So Guys, This was the easy way & Complete Guide, for SMS Message Service Center Number, & Come to know that how to change SMS center number in Android Phone. Also Checkout How to Send Anonymous Text Message If you have used windows and IOS phones then you should try some other Methods, Which you will get from Google. Thanks for Visiting & Keep visiting again and again for more cool Stuffs like this.