Hi Friends, many people are also looking the different types way turn off Android Phone By SMS, Then you can follow the here guide. With the help of Simple remote power off Apk, this methods you can turn off your android phone by sending the simple SMS. For use this tricks your android phone is rooted important So, Checkout the more about How to Root Android Phone Without PC. whenever now, you can this app will specific message. You can see the describe in this application. Now, you can send the message any others phone or device. and also this application is execute the SMS, And then it matches when your mobile is turn off instantly. I have here this guide mentioned the full steps by steps, how use this application, how to setup this application, and how to turn off remotely by sending simple SMS so lets read and see this guide very carefully.
Turn Off Android By Sending SMS
This Turn Off Android By Sending SMS is working the many cases and maybe useful. For Example, you are lost your mobile phone and you want to turn off your phone data will access by the someone. Then you can sue this app for this situations. Android is the make smarter app. For remote power off android, you can follow the very carefully This guide is very simple and easy. You can set your choice secret code in this app, and this app only works the whenever you can send the secret code to your phone by SMS. This app will turn off your android phone and this application is a very cool you can play with your friends, let’s check it out.
Must Checkout: Zbigz premium Account – No Survey April 2016
Basic Requirements Before Follow This Guide
- Remote power off app – Download
- Remote power off recovery Flashable Zip – Download
- Rooted android phone
Now, you can flash zip file via Custom recovery application, and you can also download the this application. and install it the normally after you can download above application, and makes sure your android phones is rooted. then you can use this Remotely Turn Off Android Phone By SMS trick. Be sure but you can take the some basic knowledge on the androids, how to work this app, and how to zip file Etc. This is the very simple and easy Guides for more about the How To Remove Off Android Phone By sending simple SMS.
- Also Read: Fileice Account Approval Trick 2016
How To Remotely Turn Off Android Phone By Sending SMS
- First of all Download and Install the application on your Android Device, or you can download ZIP file and also the Flash From Custom recovery File.
- After, download and install you can open the app from app drawer, Now, you will change your code After you can set up your secret code, so, now your device will be turn off by getting that code.
- Now, you can Enter the Current Code – Null And enter gain enter your code according to your choice.
Note – secret code is case sensitive
- Now, your all work is done and finally your secret code is ready.
How To Turn Off Android Phone Remotely By SMS After Set Secret Code
After you can follow the all easy methods and Now, you can set the security code, Now, follow below the simple ways to turn off your phone by sending simple SMS.
- Now, open the message app from your phone and see.
- Now, select your number and enter your secret code and select on Send button.
- As soon You Device will take via code SMS, Then once gain it will ask the Root permission, And Now, your android mobile phone is torn off instantly.
Also, you can remove this app from your Device system, But it will have the flashed Zip file.
So, Guys here you can see and read the simple and easy Guide for turn Off your android phone by sending simple SMS. If you have asked the any others queries, then you can drop down your comment here below. I will try to help yours as soon as possible. Also checkout the official thread of this app on xda forum, I hove you are like this tutorials and enjoying. Thanks for visiting, and stay tuned for more cool stuff like this 🙂
- How To Change Android Id
- How To Create a Social Content Locker in Blogger Blog
- How To Insert Google Advertisements (AdSense) To Your Blog or Website
- How to Change Font Properties Of A Blogger Blog
- How To Check Google Keywords Rankings