Change Facebook Username Before 60 days
Hey Guys, In This Guide I will tell you about How To Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days After limit. Facebook is one best Place to chat with your Friends and stay connected. Facebook basically allows us to change Facebook username only one or two times in 60 days But In This Tutorials I will share with you How to change Facebook username before 60 days. Facebook is creating the very strict rule that you can not change a name of your profile before 60 days. So If you want to change your profile name from your Facebook I’d and you recently changed it too, and you want to revert it back and then follow Simply Here this Guide. This Tutorial is completely based on Changing Your Name From Facebook before 60 days bypass trick. Previously, I was Shared about How to create unlimited Facebook Accounts for Doing Create Unlimited Multiple Facebook accounts.
How to change Facebook name before 60 days 2016
We have posted many other Facebook tips & tricks as well in this blog How to Block Spam Messages
Facebook Name Change After Limit
Sometimes, We have changed our name from Facebook Account and After Sometimes we have realized that I have not done that because new name looks Awkward. So In this case you are thinking about how to change Facebook name after the limit has been reached 2016. But when you go to name setting it will show you Message like You can’t change your name at this time because you’ve already changed it within the last 60 days. So What you can do here? You have only 2 option. change your Facebook name before 60 days. Also Checkout How to Make Single Name On Facebook Account.
How To Change Facebook Name Unlimited Times
- Send Government I’d Proofs As Your legal name to Facebook.
- Use Simple Trick How to change Facebook username before 60 days ( Which Is Mentioned Below)
So, Guys, You can simply follow the below steps from your device. Remember this trick is Working from your PC Browsers, Steps may be according to different your device, So Let’s Checkout these Easy steps for How to change Facebook name after limit reached 2016.
Also Have a Look an:-
- How to Hide Root Access in Android Phone
- How to Set Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping
- How to Install Dolby Atmos On Android Without Root
- How to Create free Virtual Credit Card
- How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset
How to Change Name from Facebook Before 60 Days
- At, First of all, Open your web browser from your PC, and log in with your Facebook id in which you want to change your Facebook username.
- Then Simply open it http://facebook.com/hacked
- Then Simply it will ask for your Account Password, Simply Enter password of your profile.
- After that, you will click on Continue button, and it will ask for you What is your Original Name like below Screenshot.
- After That Select your name and Click on Next button.
- And you are done, Now it will show you are Successfully done message and your Facebook username change before 60 days, Enjoy it.
So Guys. This was the easy method you can user for change Facebook name before 60 days trick without any problems of limit reached. If You Still have any questions or suggestion regarding this post in your brain the Simply comment below, I will try to help your out confirm. I Hope You like this article how to change my Facebook name before 60 days. Please Share with your Friends. Also have a look at How to use 2 Facebook app in android. And Enjoying & use dual Facebook accounts in your android device. Thanks for Visiting and Stay tuned here again for more Tutorials like this change your Facebook name before 60 days.